A writer is never not a writer. It’s true that we’re constantly writing, even when we’re diligently listening to your conversation or when we’re asleep. Inspiration is everywhere, and writers can’t help but imagine putting our genre’s spin on everything we experience.
But outside of writing, I’m just Danny Raye. Whole-heartedly Christian. Mustang and Michael Myers lover. The gal with the 71-year-old soul. All of that’s easy to see on my Instagram. But I bet there are a few things about me you didn’t know. Like…
I’m Happily Single
God is preparing my heart for my forever partner, and I can’t wait to meet the man my Father has created just for me!
I’m a Mother of Two
Feels like I’ve waited my whole life for my son, Cristiano. He is sweet and kind and oh so very handsome. Cristiano taught me how to love in a way only a child from God could.
And my daughter, Akaia, is the little girl I never knew I needed. She is adventurous, an animal-lover, and a strong leader. This little girl is going to change the world for Christ one day.
Trivial Facts About Me:
- My birthday is on February 17th.
- I live in Missouri in the USA.
- I love stone churches because they represent the beauty and majesty of God Almighty.
- My favorite holidays go in this order: Easter, Christmas, Valentine’s Day.
- I am all natural: no tattoos, no piercings, never had a sip of alcohol, never smoked anything, never dyed my hair.
Have any interesting facts about yourself you’d like to share? I’d love to get to know y’all in the comments below! Thanks for reading!