As New Year’s Eve approaches, I decided against creating a list of “resolutions.” After all, as a Christian, sanctification is a daily process not just a vow we take and break at the beginning of each year. Instead, I decided to list everything I want to achieve as a servant of God in 2023.
- Volunteer at a retirement home
- Community service
- Volunteer at my church’s food pantry and clothing closet
- Pay it forward
- Give Christmas away
- Memorize the chronological order of the books in the Bible
- Memorize all of my Scripture Cards
- Dedicate 15-20 minutes a day to “Garden Time with God”
- Develop a prayer routine to become a prayer warrior by December 2023
- Attain evangelism training through church
- Publish the God-given version of my first published book, Cursed by Cobrador
- Discipline my diet to present my body as a holy temple for the Lord’s use
- Tithe fearlessly
Don’t worry, I’ll be blogging about some of the goals that might have piqued your curiosity: like “Garden Time with God” and “Tithe fearlessly”.
Do you have any 2023 ambitions? I’d love to hear them in the comments below. Thank you for reading!
Happy New Year!
Featured Image Credit: Pexels